Company Unique Tax Reference (UTR)

Every company has a Unique Tax Reference

You will receive the UTR in the post when you setup your limited company and you may also receive a CT600 letter (notification to file a tax return), which contains the code.

We'll need this code to submit corporation tax returns to HMRC. It is confidential, so don't share it with anyone other than your accountant.

This unique tax reference is for your company, but you may also receive a number for your personal tax records. Don't mix them up!

Last updated


Numble © 2023