Employer Reference Codes

Payroll codes given to new employers

You will receive your Employer PAYE Reference and Accounts Office Reference when you register for payroll.

We'll need both of these codes to send payroll submissions to HMRC and administer your pension scheme.

If you do not know your Employer PAYE Reference or your Accounts Office Reference then you should contact HMRC. They will post the codes to your registered office address.

Last updated


Numble © 2023